Emergency Sleeping Bag
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I purchased the emergency sleeping bag as a back up thinking that I would not need it during my backpacking trip. At night the actual temperature was colder than I expected and my 20° sleeping bag was not keeping me warm. After shivering for a while I decided to pull the sleeping bag out of its package and then I extended it on top of my sleeping bag. I started to feel warm immediately. It was a great feeling to be able to sleep warm. Get one of these and forget about expensive sleeping bags that promise to work at low temperatures.
The product looks very small, but unfolded, it easily fit around me fully clothed - with additional room. (I weigh 290 pounds and am six foot two inches.) Once used, I feared it would not be easily put back into the accompanying stuff bag. I feared for no reason because I put it back into the bag with no problem. We purchased 4 so we could have one for each of us. I do not regret the purchase.
Right after I bought this bag I put it to the test. The first time staying out in 15 degree weather in the middle of the woods I put my trust in this bag and it delivered period.
Had a friend who got a little ambitious with a hike and ended up having to spend the night in the woods. He never actually slept because he was so cold - almost got hypothermia but fortunately didn't. Got home and researched emergency sleeping bags and now throws one into his day pack before every major hike - I decided to do the same.
I work mids and often need a nap on my lunch break. This emergency blanket keeps me warm and is easy to roll back up. It’s durable enough to be used night after night. Once it’s rolled up, it can fit anywhere in your car.