A flexible 18 inch ball chair for school and office
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I have been using a yoga ball as a desk chair for myself for years. But I hated that it rolled away every time I got up. I love that this ball is weighted and eliminates that problem! I got one for me and one for my kids to use for homeschooling. This size S (45cm) is perfect for my 48" 6-year-old. Can't wait for mine to get here!
I bought these for my classroom for flexible seating. The sand inside does keep these in place, which is awesome. The color is beautiful. Once this pandemic goes away for good, I’m definitely purchasing more for my kiddos to enjoy!
I use this as my desk chair. It helps me sit up straight an use my core more. I blew mine up bigger than the ribbon they included -the ribbon is a great feature though!!
Best medicine ball I have ever used as a chair. I use it in my office and sit on it for 10 hours a day. It has been a game changer for me!
Just what we needed. My son can not sit still and has a special seat cushion at school. Now that we are doing school at home, we needed something and this ball is great! We got the small and it is perfect size (7 yo). The stuff inside the ball makes it heavy and sturdy too.
I bought this for my son for use while doing remote learning at home. He found it fun but also helped him to focus.
Great for e-learning at home. Kid sometimes falls/rolls off ball but he finds it hilarious and gets back up. Can be distracting though. Kid has trouble sitting properly in chairs do that's why we chose this.
I teach first grade and ordered the small based on the size rating. If I ordered them again, I would order the medium ones. The smalls are a little small for my first graders. However, I loved that they already came with sand in them and were easy to air up.
Follow the directions. It works perfect. When the kiddo isn't using it - it holds my hefty hiney.
My daughter LOVES this. We have modified and she uses it for her feet because if she sits on it at our standard desk, it is way too short. Still helps get her wiggles out and she uses it when we she does school work not at her desk.
Kids use these at school and love them!